The following is a list of things you should bring to your wedding makeup trial:
- Inspiration photos of makeup looks you love. Be sure the models skin tone and hair color is similar to your own.
- Photos of your dress.
- Hair inspiration
- New waterproof mascara (for sanitary reasons)
- Your favorite makeup. Lipstick, blush, eyeshadow. This is so we can get an idea of a colors you feel confident in.
- Come with a clean face if possible. If that isn't an option, come 10 minutes before so you have time to cleanse skin. (We have products for you to cleanse your skin, so no worries)
The following is a list of things you should bring to your hair trial:
- Veil or headpiece (if you have).
- Clip in hair extensions if you would like to experiment (email us for more details).
- Any hair jewelry you may be considering.
- Come with clean, dry hair.
- If you would like a shampoo and blow out, an additional fee will apply.
Be ready to sign a contract
If you love your look at the end of your trial, be prepared to sign a contract at the day of your trial.
Since we do not hold wedding dates without contract and deposit, be ready to make a decision at the end of your service.
Contracts require 40% of total contract services plus trial fees.